Today we’re very excited to share with your our very own ‘8 Tips to creating budget kitchens’, as seen on one of our favourite interior design websites Style Curator.
As we all know our kitchen is possibly the most important room of your home. It’s where you congregate daily, prepare meals and often has the best views, light and airflow. That’s why it’s so important we invest in this space accordingly (and within our budget).
1. Refine your budget
2. Work out your DIY capacity
3. Plan the space
4. Where to spend versus save
5. Choosing a kit over custom
6. Research and source your own supplies
7. Hire the right tools and trades
8. Don’t skimp on the styling
Want the full article? We kindly ask you pop across to see at the Gina at the Style Curator for the full post.
We’d love to know DIYers, what have you or do you intend to spend on a new kitchen?