How the Mood Board e-Service works ::
1. Prepare your room brief by collating ‘wow that’s gorgeous’ type pictures, approximate room dimensions (yes stepping it out is totally fine), and starting a Pinterest account and specific board of how you would like the room to possibly look and feel once you’re done.
2. Pre-payment of $75 per room/board is transacted via the shop and then you’re a-o-k to offload your above brief (and share your Pinterest board) with Nikki – don’t forget to also include a total room budget (as we’re not all gazillionaries, I hear ya sista).
3. Niks will scour the web and glossy magazines to create a mood board that’s ‘bang on’ for your new room. Each item chosen will also include a brief explanation and approximate cost.
4. The mood board will be emailed back to you within the allocated timeframe we give you up front and you’re totally allowed to comment, provide feedback and further ideas until you’re over-the-moon happy.
5. Then it’s up to you (and you’re DIY partner in crime perhaps) to let your DIY take over and start recreating your space.