I was lucky enough to have an orange juice (yes, sorry nothing stronger) with Jen concluding her Westfield Garden City appearance this month and quite frankly I was floating on cloud nine for days.
So many questions, yet nothing was coming out quite right (*massive brain freeze).
So I’m taking a moment now – two minutes in fact – to share a snippet into Jen’s life as an amazing woman, mum, wife, entrepreneur and one of my all time blogging idols.
These are the kinda friend questions I would love to ask over a wine (but in an online interview will certainly suffice).
20 Questions in 120 Seconds with Jen Bishop
1. What time do you set your alarm in the mornings?
I don’t anymore because I have a baby and there’s never any chance of sleeping late!
2. Do you work from a laptop or desktop?
Laptop, a much used and slightly battered MacBook Air
3. What’s your favourite piece of furniture?
A vintage marble-topped coffee table I scored off eBay for $65 a few years ago
4. Do you have a favourite colour?
5. What’s your middle name?
6. Are you a cereal or toast lover for brekkie?
Toast with vegemite please
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Are you a DIYer or crafty type?
No, I’m useless, but I love looking at other people’s or buying them on Etsy!
9. Who’s your favourite celebrity?
Kevin McCloud (Lucky enough to have met him twice!)
10. Name one thing in your handbag right now.
11. What’s the most unusual item in your fridge?
Teeth whitening gel
12. Can you touch type? (‘Cause geez I can’t).
No but I can type really fast with two fingers!
13. How many throw cushions are on your lounge?
14. Iphone versus Android. Which are you?
15. Do you follow any sports?
16. Do you use fabric softener on your towels?
No, but I should
17. What’s your favourite pair of shoes?
My wedding shoes. They’re navy!
18. Have you ever hired an interior designer?
No, but I’m lucky enough to have many as friends so they help me unofficially and I pay them in tea!
19. What’s your most loved item in your online shop?
The matte white and gold bowl, it will make your coffee table, trust me!
20. Name one kitchen appliance you can’t live without.
There you have it DIYers. I hope I asked a few burning questions that you enjoyed the answers too.
So tell me, is there anything you’d like to know about Luke or I? Or perhaps we should also take this quiz?